Why Should Medical Experts Have All the Fun?
For decades, medical professionals have had access to online webinars for improving their knowledge and skills. Now we have webinars just for people who LIVE WITH type-1 diabetes!
Type-1 University features 14 courses covering a variety of topics pertinent to living successfully with type-1 diabetes. Each 30-60 minute course comes with a pdf copy of the presentation slides that you can keep for future reference or print out for note-taking purposes. Watch wherever and whenever it is convenient for you! (popcorn and fuzzy slippers optional) There is also a placement exam for each course to find out if you already know the material.
Type 1 University Course subjects include:
- Advanced Carb Counting & Glycemic Index
- The Low-Carb Lifestyle
- Beyond Carbs: The effects of fat, protein and more!
- Weight Loss for Insulin Users
- Building Your Own Strength Training Program
- Managing Glucose During Sports & Exercise
- Dealing with Diabetes Burnout & Stress
- Mastering Insulin Pump Therapy
- Catch the Wave: Automated Insulin Delivery
- Unlocking the Potential of CGM
- Strike the Spike: Managing post-meal glucose
- The “Other” Treatments for T1D
- Illness Prevention & Sick-Day Care
- Pregnancy & T1D Self-Care
Tuition is on a per-course basis… just $25.
To find out more or to take your first course, visit https://www.type1university.com
Leave A Comment