Time Out! Decompression for Caregivers of Kids/Teens with Type 1 Diabetes
Whether you’re looking for ways to make life with diabetes just a little more manageable or are truly at the end of your rope, TIME OUT is for you.
Time Out for Caregivers is an interactive program for caregivers of kids, teens, and young adults with type 1 diabetes that provides a safe space to gain support, skills, and strategies for navigating day-to-day life.
Each virtual session is facilitated by an Award-Winning, Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist at Integrated Diabetes Services who is raising a child with Type 1 Diabetes.
In addition to sharing helpful tips & inspiration with your peers, the professionally-led sessions provide strategies for stress reduction, mindfulness, and effective coping.
- Flexible participation: Sign up for the sessions/groups that interest you. Be an active participant, or sit back and take it all in.
- Limited size: No more than 12 participants per session.
- Easy sign-up: Pay on a per-session basis.
- If you are a PAST or CURRENT IDS patient – join for FREE!
- Just $20 for everyone else
What our clients are saying:
“I found it a very safe and welcoming space that allowed everybody to feel comfortable.”
“What a great opportunity to be heard without being forced into the circle of discussion.”
“It was valuable to know that I wasn’t alone.”
Sessions are now FREE for IDS past & current patients
and for everyone else only: $20
Sign up for 1 session at a time
Once you have attended 4 sessions, you can attend the 5th one for free!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with scheduling your free session.
Tuesdays at 9:30 am EST
(6:30 am PT, 7:30 am MT, 8:30 am CT)
- 5/9 Share Your Story!!
- 6/6 Attitude Matters
Thursdays at 6 pm EST
(3 pm PT, 4 pm MT, 5 pm CT)
- 4/20 Advocate for Yourself
- 5/25 Have Improved Endo Interactions