Sweet Breakfast Pizza With Oatmeal Crust
Original recipe: Just The Good Stuff by Rachel Mansfield
- 3 tablespoons liquid coconut oil, plus more for greasing the pan (14g fat)
- 1 flax egg (2g carb, 2g fiber, 1g pro, 3g fat)
- 2 cups sprouted gluten-free rolled oats (108g carb, 16g fiber, 20g pro, 12g fat)
- ¾ cup gluten-free oat flour (18g carb, 3g fiber, 5g pro, 2g fat)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup (for lower carb and lower glycemic use Lakanto Maple Syrup) (Lakanto – 28g carb, 20g fiber)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (unsweetened) (10g carb, 1g fiber, 1g pro, 7g fat)
- ½ cup mixed berries (8g carb, 2g fiber)
- ¼ cup gluten-free granola (for Lower Carb and lower glycemic use Nature’s Path Grain Free Caramel Crunch granola) (4g carb, 2g fiber, 4g pro, 7g fat)
- ¼ cup creamy seed butter (14g carb, 8g fiber, 10g prot, 20g fat)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch round baking dish with coconut oil.
- Add the flax egg, oats, oat flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and press down firmly with a spatula to compact the crust on the bottom of the dish.
- Bake the oatmeal crust until it is golden, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and let the crust cool for about 30 minutes.
Spread the coconut yogurt across the top. Sprinkle the berries and granola over the yogurt. Drizzle the seed butter over the top. Slice your Sweet Breakfast Pizza and serve or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.