Summer Harvest Veggie Soup
Original Recipe: cleananddelicious.com
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cups of peeled diced tomatoes (canned)
- 2 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups organic low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ears of corn kernels cut off the cob
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese optional
Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add in chopped onion along with a kiss of salt and saute for 5 minutes or until the onion is fragrant and translucent.
Stir in tomatoes, zucchini, and garlic with one more kiss of salt and some black pepper, and cool for 5 minutes. Add in chicken broth, crank up the heat, and let everything come to a boil.
Once you have your boil, reduce heat down to a simmer and stir in corn, basil, and parmesan cheese (optional). Cook another 3-5 minutes until the zucchini is fork tender and the corn still has its fresh pop.
Serve and enjoy!!