Type 1 or 2 Diabetes? Enjoy These Healthy, Sugar Free Recipes That Are Also Delicious! This Month: Coconut Milk Mixed Berry Popsicles
Sugar Free Coconut Milk Mixed Berry Popsicles
Yes – it is almost the end of summer, but still warm and sunny!
A wonderful way to use up frozen berries from early summer and get a healthy and low carb treat too!
Our kids love these as much as we do and they take minutes to make. It is hard to wait until they are frozen, but so wonderful after a day at the pool! Enjoy!
Makes – 6 popsicles (approximately 4oz each)
- 1 (15 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Stevia Mixed berry liquid (Sweet Leaf Brand recommended)
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- OR – 1 cup mixed berries of choice
- In blender, mix coconut milk, vanilla and stevia with ¼ cup berry of choice until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Add ¼ cup berries to the empty molds. Add blended coconut milk to molds, Divide evenly into the 6 molds.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then insert the Popsicle sticks, and continue freezing for 4 hours, or until firm.
- If Popsicle molds do not require sticks then freeze for 4-5 hours or until solid.
Calories – 122
Fat – 11
Carbs – 4g
Protein – 1g
Sodium – 12g
Fiber – 0.5g
Protein – 1g
Leave A Comment