Strawberry-Rhubarb Cobbler with No Grain Granola Streusel
I Love rhubarb and strawberries this time of the year. The sweetness of the strawberry with the tart of the rhubarb cooked down with some yummy granola type crunch is an absolute must have in Spring and early Summer. I take a bit of an easy road when it comes to the “granola” part of this. I don’t love all the extra carb that comes with typical granola so I’m grateful to have found Nature’s Path Grain-Free Granola to use here in place of making my own.
- 3 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 3 cups sliced fresh rhubarb or thawed frozen rhubarb
- ¼ cup alternative non-sugar sweetener (I use granulated Allulose)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Nature’s path Grain-Free Granola (any flavor will work)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 11-by-7-inch baking dish with coconut oil.
- Combine strawberries, rhubarb, alternative non-sugar sweetener, cornstarch, lemon juice and salt in a big bowl. Once combined, evenly transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Crumble the granola type topping evenly over the strawberry-rhubarb mixture.
- Bake until the strawberry and rhubarb are bubbly and the topping is a bit more golden, 30 minutes.
- Cool for 5-10 min and serve warm or at room temperature.
- I love the So Delicious Coco Whip whipped cream substitute on top of this!