Low Carb, Dairy Free, and Gluten Free Strawberry Ice Cream!
- 2 cans (13.5 oz) coconut milk
- 16 oz frozen strawberries
- 1/2-3/4 cup equivalent sweetener ( Swerve is used in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries (optional)
- In a blender combine all the ingredients, except for the fresh strawberries, and blend until smooth. Place the mixture in your ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturers’ directions.
- Add the strawberries right before the ice cream is done to combine.
- Serve immediately or place the ice cream in the freezer for 1-2 hours to harden.
Leave A Comment