Curated Recipes with Nutritional Values for Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes
Skillet Cabbage with Bacon & Garlic
Original Recipe: Keto Cooking Wins
- 4 cups sliced green cabbage
- 5 slices of bacon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Slice the bacon into pieces and brown in a large skillet until golden brown but not too crisp.
- Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the cabbage to the pan, working in batches if you need to, and cook it over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes or until cooked through, tender, and delicious.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!
- 4 cups of sliced cabbage is about 1/2 a medium size head.
Leave A Comment