Roasted Cabbage Recipe With Nutritional Info
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 head green cabbage (cut into 4 wedges)
- 1 pinch garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 lemon (halved)
- Cut cabbage into wedges
- Drizzle oil on top of all wedges
- Season with garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper
- Place on roasting pan lined with parchment paper in oven at 350 degrees for 30-45 min.
- Squeeze lemon over cabbage once cooked.