Curated recipes for type 1 and type 2 diabetes – complete with nutritional values.
Roasted Cabbage Recipe With Nutritional Info
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 head green cabbage (cut into 4 wedges)
- 1 pinch garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 lemon (halved)
- Cut cabbage into wedges
- Drizzle oil on top of all wedges
- Season with garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper
- Place on roasting pan lined with parchment paper in oven at 350 degrees for 30-45 min.
- Squeeze lemon over cabbage once cooked.
Hello, How many servings is this half a head of cabbage?
this recipe makes 4 servings
also, a correction to some of the nutritional info: the carb count per 1/4 is only 3g and the fiber then is about 1g per 1/4 portion.