Quick Protein Berry Pancake Recipe
Quick and Delicious! These protein pancakes have 22 grams of protein per serving and are ready in under 10 minutes.
Calories: 182 kcal
Original recipe: diabetes strong, Christel Oerum
- ½ cup uncooked oats or oat flour
- 3 egg whites
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 oz. blueberries
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. Stevia in the raw
- ¼ cup water
- Cooking spray or coconut oil
- Sugar-free syrup (optional)
- Blend together all the ingredients except the cooking spray and sugar-free syrup (use something like a NutriBullet).
- Put a pan on the stove (medium heat) and coat it with a little cooking spray or coconut oil.
- When the pan is hot, pour in the pancake batter until it covers the pan in a thin layer. The batter is a little thicker than regular pancake batter, so make sure to spread it evenly.
- Cook the pancakes for about 1 minute on each side until they are fully cooked.
- Drizzle a little sugar-free syrup on top if desired and serve with fresh berries.
Amount Per Serving (recipe makes 2 servings)
Total Fat: 1.8g
Total Carbohydrates: 16.6g
Dietary Fiber: 2.3g
Protein: 22.2g, 44%