Pesto Salmon Recipe With Nutritional Info
- 4 salmon fillets (Atlantic, 5 oz each)
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1/2 lemon (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cool water.
- Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Spread ¼ of the pesto onto each fillet.
- Season with pepper, salt.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with slice of lemon on side or on top.