The new service options will be as follows:
- Exercise and diabetes management consultation, 30 minutes
- Exercise and diabetes management consultation, 60 minutes
- 4 consecutive weeks of zoom exercise sessions – 1x a week
- 4 consecutive weeks of zoom exercise sessions – 2x a week
- 4 consecutive weeks of online (email/text) exercise programming
Prior to all sessions, I will ask you to fill out an exercise and goal-specific questionnaire. The 30 and 60-minute single consultations would include a warm-up, short exercise session and cool-down. These would be ideal for someone looking to train at an in-person setting but wanting guidance on proper exercise form, glucose management during or not quite ready to commit to an exercise regimen.
The 4 consecutive weeks will be 60-minute sessions either once or twice a week. Goal setting, form evaluation, glucose management tips pre, during and after exercise will be included.
For the online option, clients will be sent a weekly exercise regimen to follow. This will be based on current fitness level and goals. A person that goes with this option will be able to reach out via email or text with questions relating to the workout and send videos to ensure safety and proper form.
In addition to this, I do hold a bi-weekly group exercise class over zoom. This is included in our Weigh to be You retainer package or you can sign up here.