Curated Recipes with Nutritional Values for Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes
Pecan Crusted Salmon
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Sockeye Salmon filets – thawed or fresh
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 400F and grease a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a food processor, combine the pecans, rosemary, garlic powder, and salt. Process until the nuts are finely chopped.
- Pat the salmon dry and place skin-side down in the prepared baking dish. Brush the tops with the melted butter and sprinkle with the pecan mixture. Press down to adhere the mixture to the top of the salmon.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- To grill the salmon, preheat a grill to medium-high and lightly grease the grates with oil. Place the salmon skin-side down, directly on the grates and close the lid.
- Cook 7 to 10 minutes, checking frequently for flare-ups, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Leave A Comment