Oven Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Recipe
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2-3 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets (leave stems on)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh green onions
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley – chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Grease a large baking sheet or spray with olive oil.
- Place the olive oil and garlic and onion in a large bowl with a lid.
- Add cut cauliflower florets, place lid on, and shake to mix.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, stir or flip over the florets and bake another 10 minutes.
- Optional: Remove from oven, top with Parmesan cheese, broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh chopped parsley on top.
Nutrition Facts: (serves 6, Per Serving – with parmesan cheese on top)