Out Muscle Diabetes: Personal Training Program For People With Diabetes
Physical Activity is essential for both physical and mental health at all ages.
Each virtual session is led by Kathryn Gentile, an Integrated Diabetes Services clinician who holds multiple exercise-related certifications and has her Masters’s degree in Sport and Exercise Science with a concentration in Clinical Exercise Physiology.
Kathryn lives with T1D personally and is a former collegiate and competitive cheerleader. More recently, she has found benefits and developed strategies for Crossfit workouts as well as long walks.
Training with Kathryn allows you to meet your exercise-related goals with a professional who knows diabetes and can help you stay within your target glucose range for the workout session.
About the Program
- Customized workouts tailored to your goals and physical activity level
- Glucose management strategies for physical activity
- Measurable Goal Setting
- Macronutrient intake calculations and recommendations
PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICES OFFERED:
- Exercise and diabetes management consultation, 30 minutes
- Exercise and diabetes management consultation, 60 minutes
- 4 consecutive weeks of zoom exercise sessions – 1x a week
- 4 consecutive weeks of zoom exercise sessions – 2x a week
- 4 consecutive weeks of online (email/text) exercise programming