Curated recipes for type 1 and type 2 diabetes – complete with nutritional values.
No Bake Keto Cheesecake Bites
Original recipe: alldayidreamaboutfood.com
- 3/4 cup pecan flour (can sub almond flour)
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream (room temperature)
- 6 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate chopped
- 1 ounce cocoa butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pecan flour, sweetener and salt. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture clumps together.
- Divide the mixture among 30 silicone mini muffin liners and press firmly into the bottom (about 1 teaspoon per cup). You can also use parchment muffin liners, but place them into a mini muffin tray so that they maintain their shape.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then beat in the sweetener and vanilla until well combined. Beat in the heavy cream until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling over each crust and press down to fill the whole cup. Smooth the tops.
- Place in the freezer until solid, about 4 hours or up to overnight. Once frozen, you can remove the cupcake liners.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and cocoa butter together until smooth. Remove from heat. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Working with one cheesecake bite at a time and keeping the rest frozen, dip each into the chocolate, tossing to coat with a fork. Lift out and tap the fork on the side of the bowl a few times to remove the excess chocolate.
- Place on the prepared sheet pan to set and repeat with the remaining cheesecake bites.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Leave A Comment