Low-Carb Shrimp Sushi Bowl
Original Recipe: tasteofhome.com
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 packages of frozen riced cauliflower (10 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lime, quartered
In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and red curry paste.
Prepare riced cauliflower according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook until shrimp turn pink, 5-7 minutes. Add garlic and salt; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat.
Divide cauliflower among 4 bowls. Top each bowl with shrimp, avocado, cucumber, carrot, and green onions. Drizzle with curry mayonnaise and garnish each bowl with a lime quarter.