Low Carb Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Bread
Original Recipe: farmlifediy.com
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup golden monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin (dried out as directed above, see post for photos)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (original recipe calls for Canola oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 cup Lily’s Sugar-Free Mini-Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- While your oven preheats measure out the pumpkin and place it in a paper towel-lined bowl, place a few more paper towels on top and lightly press down.
- Allow the pumpkin to rest for 10-15 minutes to absorb the extra moisture.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl including the almond flour, coconut flour, golden monkfruit sweetener, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In another bowl combine the beaten eggs, almond milk, oil and pumpkin (dried out as directed above) and vanilla extract. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients to form a thick batter. Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Scrape the batter into a 9×5 parchment paper-lined loaf pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.