Recipes for type 1 and type 2 diabetes with nutritional information.
Low Carb & Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Original Recipe from sugarfreelondoner.com
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (100% peanuts)
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice (monk fruit, erythritol, xylitol)
- 1 egg large
- pinch of sea salt
- optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Roll small balls of dough with your hands (or use a small cookie scoop) and flatten them on a baking sheet.
- Wet a fork and press on cookies to create a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 8 -10 minutes, until the edges are firm. (8 minutes = soft center, 10 minutes = overall crunchy)
- Let cool completely before eating. They are very soft when just out of the oven, but will become crunchy once cooled.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 1.5g
Dietary Fiber 1.1g
Leave A Comment