Low-Carb, Gluten, and Dairy-Free Tapioca Pudding
Original Recipe: Kraft Minute Tapioca package. (Adjusted for low-sugar and dairy-free options).
- 1 egg
- 2 ¾ cups dairy-free alternative (I found Silk NextMilk 2% works well)
- 1/3 cup Lakanto monk fruit granular sugar alternative
- 3 Tbsp. Minute tapioca
- 20 drops vanilla liquid stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whisk egg and milk alternative in a saucepan. Once blended add in sugar and tapioca. Stir and then let sit for 5 minutes.
- Bring to a boil while stirring and when it doesn’t stop bubbling with stirring, remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla stevia and vanilla extract.
- Allow to cool for 20 min.
- Stir and refrigerate.
- Makes six ½ cup servings.
- Serve with raspberries or cocoa powder on top!
Leave A Comment