Curated Recipes with Nutritional Values for Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes
Low Carb Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole
Original Recipe: LowCarbYum.com
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup low carb milk I used coconut milk in a carton
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 head cabbage cooked and chopped
- 1 pound leftover corned beef cut into pieces and warmed
- 4 green onions
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and steam or boil until softened.
- Place cauliflower into a food processor with butter and pulse until mashed.
- Add milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to cauliflower and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to 9×13-inch baking pan. Fold in corned beef and cabbage.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325°F for about 20 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onion tops to serve.
Leave A Comment