Instant Pot Vegetarian Thai Mushroom Soup Recipe
recipe found: diabetesfoodhub.org
for 8 servings
- sliced mushrooms, preferably cremini (baby bella) 8 oz
- frozen pepper-and-onion blend 2 cup
- no-salt-added chickpeas (rinsed and drained) 1 (15-oz) can
- no-salt-added diced tomatoes 1 (14.5-oz) can
- water 1/2 cup
- sriracha 1 tbsp
- ground cumin 1/2 tsp
- lite coconut milk 1 1/2 cup
- chopped fresh cilantro 1/2 cup
- sugar 1 tbsp
- grated fresh ginger 1 tbsp
- salt 1/2 tsp
- Combine the mushrooms, veggies, chickpeas, tomatoes, water, Sriracha, and cumin in the instant pot.
- Seal the lid and close the valve. Select Manual and cook for 8 minutes. Use a quick pressure release.
- When the valve drops or all the steam is released, carefully remove the lid and stir in the coconut milk, cilantro, sugar (or substitute), grated ginger and salt.
- Let sit for 5-10 min for flavors to blend and serve warm.
Serving size 1.5 cups (recipe makes 4 servings)
Total Carb = 35g
Dietary Fiber = 7g
Protein = 12g
Fat = 7g