Gluten and Dairy-Free Brownies Recipe With Nutritional Info
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt (omit if using salted butter)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix honey, butter, vanilla and eggs until smooth. (If omitting baking soda, beat eggs until foamy before adding in
other wet ingredients.)
- Add almond flour, cocoa, baking soda and optional salt. Stir to blend.
- Pour into greased 8x8x2 inch pan.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until center no longer jiggles and top feels cakey.