Garlic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
6 garlic cloves, minced (less if not a huge fan of garlic)
4 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar (I like white balsamic as it doesn’t change the color of the roasted tomatoes)
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
1 tsp oregano
10 chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a medium bowl, toss together tomatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil
- In small food processor or blender, puree 3 tbsp olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, oregano, basil
- Mix the puree with the tomato halves in a bowl.
- On a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread the tomato and puree mixture and season with black pepper.Bake in oven for 1 hour 45 min to 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and store in a glass jar in the fridge.
- Wonderful on toast, as a pizza base, in pasta or mixed with eggs.
Nutrition Facts: (full recipe – info per serving depends on how much you use at a time)
Carbs = 24g
Fiber – 8g
Protein – 4g
Total fat – 40g