Curated Recipes with Nutritional Values for Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes
Original recipe: littlesunnykitchen.com
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- In a bowl, mix all of the spices together until well combined.
- Store seasoning in a sealed jar for up to 1 year.
- The fajita seasoning amount will be enough to make 3 chicken fajita recipes using 12oz (350 grams) of chicken.
Leave A Comment