Easy 5 Ingredient Coconut Curry Recipe
Original recipe: Pinch of Yum
This 5-ingredient coconut curry has broccoli and chickpeas and a creamy coconut curry sauce that comes together super fast.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 small heads broccoli (and/or other veggies of choice)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- optional: minced garlic or onion
- Sauté broccoli (and onion/garlic if you’re using it) in a tablespoon of oil. After a few minutes, add the coconut milk and let simmer for 5-8 minutes. The broccoli should soften but still be tender-crisp.
- Add the curry paste to the pan and whisk it until it combines with the coconut milk. Add the chickpeas.
- Bring to a slight boil and add the cornstarch. Boil for about a minute, then reduce heat and let cool slightly. Sauce will thicken as the mixture cools.