IDS Monthly Survey: December 2020
LAST MONTH’S SURVEY QUESTION:
In November’s issue of Diabetes Bites, we asked how you feel about your diabetes data being used for research purposes. Opinions varied widely, but the majority of respondents didn’t seem to care about how their diabetes data is used.
- 5% Hands off! I don’t want my data included in any studies.
- 33% Companies will have to get my approval before using any of my data.
- 3% They will have to pay me to use my data.
- 38% As long as my name isn’t associated with the data, they can use it.
- 21% What do I care who uses my data? Go ahead and learn what you can.
THIS MONTH’S NEW SURVEY QUESTION:
In this season of gift-giving, if you could gift yourself anything, what would it be?
Leave A Comment