Instant & Smooth Chocolate Chia Pudding
I’ve made a lot of chia puddings in my day…..but *this* one is my favorite. Instant, made in two minutes (for real), smooth, loaded with protein-goodness chocolate chia pudding.
Original recipe found here: thenaturalnurturer.com
prep time: 5 mins cook time: total time: 5 mins
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk OR 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup/honey or to taste
- 1 cup white chia seeds
- 1/2 cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 2 minutes or until pudding is desired thickness. You may need to scrape down the sides of your blender once or twice to make sure all ingredients are well blended into the pudding. Taste for sweetness and add extra maple syrup/honey if desired.
- Portion out into 6 small containers. Either enjoy immediately (it will be slightly warm from the blending process) or chill in fridge until you are ready to enjoy it (and you will!)
- Will last in fridge 5-6 days