Crispy Oven Roasted Balsamic Brussel Sprouts Recipe
Original recipe by: Improv Oven
- 1½ pounds Brussel sprouts, trimmed and cut in half through the core
- ¼ cup good olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup cooked diced bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the Brussel sprouts on a baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, garlic, 1½ teaspoons salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper, toss with your hands, and spread out in a single layer.
- Roast the Brussel sprouts for 20 to 30 minutes, until they’re tender, browned, and crispy on the edges.
- Toss once during roasting.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle immediately with the balsamic vinegar, and toss again.
- Taste for seasonings, and serve hot.