Chocolate Avocado Pudding (vegan, dairy-free)
Original recipe: Lisa Bryon
- 2 large avocado chilled
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup Lakanto maple syrup (original recipe calls for regular Maple Syrup – nutrition facts adjusted for Lakanto maple syrup)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- hazelnuts roughly chopped
- sea salt
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh into a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients
- Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed. Test and see if you’d like to add any additional sweetener.
- Divide the chocolate avocado pudding between four serving bowls.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, such as hazelnuts and sea salt.
**For garnishing this recipe I prefer pyramid sea salt flakes as they’re larger and will stand out on top of the desert.