Cauliflower, Feta & Lemon Meatballs
Original Recipe: divaliciousrecipes.com
- 1 head cauliflower medium
- 1 cup (75g) Feta cheese
- 2 Lemon Juice & Rind
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sumac optional
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Rice the cauliflower by either grating the florets or putting them in a food processor and blitzing them.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Gently sauté the cauliflower rice for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and place in a bowl.
- Crumble the Feta cheese and add it to the cauliflower with the lemon rind and juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, sumac and parsley and mix thoroughly.
- Fashion the mixture into walnut-shaped balls and place on parchment paper.
- Place the balls in the fridge and sit for a minimum of one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/375F degrees.
- Bake the cauliflower meatballs on a tray for 20 minutes until golden, turning them over halfway.
Leave A Comment