“Thinking Like A Pancreas” – The OFFICIAL BLOG of Integrated Diabetes Services
The Thinking Like A Pancreas blog has become one of the most popular sources of information for opinion leaders throughout the diabetes community. Written by award-winning author and diabetes educator Gary Scheiner and his team of expert clinicians (with occasional guest expert authors), the blog provides timely, cutting-edge information and insight in an unbiased manner, sprinkled with a sense of humor and wit.
Topic areas include:
- New technologies in the treatment of diabetes
- Product reviews/comparisons
- Creative approaches to diabetes management
- The emotional side of living with diabetes
- Dealing with real-life challenges
The blog is updated every 1-2 weeks, with readership in the 500-1000 range per posting per month.
Banner advertising (728px wide x 90px high)
|Blog Landing Page||$300/week|
|Individual Blog Post||$250/1st two weeks of publication|
$100/month following 1st 2 weeks of publication
|Editorial – Original Topic||$600|
- Materials for publication should be submitted as high-resolution JPG, PNG or GIF files.
- Hard copy of artwork may be submitted for scanning.
- Files may be e-mailed, supplied on memory stick, or shared via Dropbox.
For questions or to place advertising/editorial orders, please contact:
Gary Scheiner MS, CDE
Outside US: + 1(610) 642-6055