Intensive Care for Adults with Type 1 Diabetes
These days, it seems that healthcare systems and the general public focus plenty of attention on the type-2 diabetes epidemic and all the little kids with diabetes. What about the multitudes of adults who have type-1? Well, you’ve found the place that is dedicated to you.
Type 1 Diabetes Services
Our team of diabetes educators has passion for helping other adults with diabetes. We know that diabetes doesn’t take breaks or vacations, so we make ourselves available to you above-and-beyond the usual call of duty. Need help preparing for a surgical procedure? We’ll guide you. Having lows during a new type of workout? We’ll offer specific adjustments. Not sure which pump to choose? We’ll direct you to the most helpful information. In virtually all cases, we respond to your questions and concerns within hours, not days or weeks.
Since 1995, Integrated Diabetes Services has helped thousands of adults with type 1 diabetes to do the following:
- Tighten A1c levels
- Prevent/minimize hypoglycemia
- Fine-tune insulin doses (including pump settings)
- Transition to pump therapy
- Optimize use of continuous glucose monitoring
- Avoid serious long-term complications
- Manage blood sugar during sports/exercise
- Improve carb-counting proficiency
- Lose unwanted weight
- Minimize after-meal blood sugar spikes
- Deal effectively with challenges to daily control
- Educate partners and caregivers
- … and much more!