- Weekly Logsheet: An excellent general record keeping form for those taking multiple doses of insulin. 7 days on a page, broken down by meals and snacks. Includes room for blood sugars, insulin, grams of carbohydrate and physical activity.
- Detailed Logsheet: Same as weekly logsheet, but columns broken down by hour and more area for notes. 3 days on a page.
- Pump Users Logsheet: A record keeping form for pump users. 3 days on a page, broken down by hours. Includes room for blood sugars, grams of carbohydrate, boluses, basal rates, physical activity and notes.
- Rotating Pattern Logsheet: Ideal for those with Type 2 diabetes; 6 days on a page. Includes space for blood sugars, medication, food and activity. Gray boxes denote alternating test/recording times in order to capture patterns throughout the day and night.
- BG Patterns Logsheet: Track your blood sugar patterns by recording your readings before all meals and snacks.
- Glycemic Index Table This valuable reference will help you to determine when to take your insulin boluses.
"You are one of few people I know who understands athletics, and one of even fewer who understands the role diabetes plays. You helped me reach a level of control where I had no problem competing at the high level I had reached before diabetes. More importantly, you made me realize that there is no reason that diabetes should slow me down!" NJ 1600m state champion All American Relay team member
Caitlin Orr Mount Laurel, NJ