- Weekly Logsheet: An excellent general record keeping form for those taking multiple doses of insulin. 7 days on a page, broken down by meals and snacks. Includes room for blood sugars, insulin, grams of carbohydrate and physical activity.
- Detailed Logsheet: Same as weekly logsheet, but columns broken down by hour and more area for notes. 3 days on a page.
- Pump Users Logsheet: A record keeping form for pump users. 3 days on a page, broken down by hours. Includes room for blood sugars, grams of carbohydrate, boluses, basal rates, physical activity and notes.
- Rotating Pattern Logsheet: Ideal for those with Type 2 diabetes; 6 days on a page. Includes space for blood sugars, medication, food and activity. Gray boxes denote alternating test/recording times in order to capture patterns throughout the day and night.
- BG Patterns Logsheet: Track your blood sugar patterns by recording your readings before all meals and snacks.
- Glycemic Index Table This valuable reference will help you to determine when to take your insulin boluses.
"I learned more about my managing my diabetes in one hour's conversation with you than in the prior 18 months with my doctor. Maybe I can learn to live with this disease after all!"
Ron Allan Akron, OH