- Weekly Logsheet: An excellent general record keeping form for those taking multiple doses of insulin. 7 days on a page, broken down by meals and snacks. Includes room for blood sugars, insulin, grams of carbohydrate and physical activity.
- Detailed Logsheet: Same as weekly logsheet, but columns broken down by hour and more area for notes. 3 days on a page.
- Pump Users Logsheet: A record keeping form for pump users. 3 days on a page, broken down by hours. Includes room for blood sugars, grams of carbohydrate, boluses, basal rates, physical activity and notes.
- Rotating Pattern Logsheet: Ideal for those with Type 2 diabetes; 6 days on a page. Includes space for blood sugars, medication, food and activity. Gray boxes denote alternating test/recording times in order to capture patterns throughout the day and night.
- BG Patterns Logsheet: Track your blood sugar patterns by recording your readings before all meals and snacks.
- Glycemic Index Table This valuable reference will help you to determine when to take your insulin boluses.
"Integrated Diabetes has given me the most detailed and useful tips for managing blood sugar with an insulin pump that I've encountered since my diagnosis seven years ago. It's the kind of information that some people with diabetes spend a lifetime struggling to discover on their own!" Founder of www.diabetesmine.com
Amy Tenderich Millbrae, CA